Freight Charges for wine purchased direct at Cellar Door:
- $15 per case (up to 12 bottles) to NSW, ACT, VIC & QLD
- $30 per case to capital cities in TAS, WA, SA, NT.
- $40 per case to country areas in TAS, WA, NT & QLD.
Freight Charges for wine purchased online:
- Orders for full case lots (12 bottles per case) qualify for FREE or discounted freight when purchased online.
- Full case lots ordered online to NSW, ACT, VIC & SA: freight is FREE.
- Full case lots ordered online to capital cities & country areas in TAS, WA, NT & QLD: freight is discounted by 50%.
- Orders containing part cases (less than 12 bottles per box) will incur an extra handling fee of $10 per box.
We dispatch several times each week and will confirm dispatch details with wine order.
Air Mail is the standard service accommodating parcels up to 20kg, which can be relied on to deliver your items to virtually any address in the world (a carton of wine with 12 bottles weighs 16kgs).
Any charges are a guide only and are subject to change at the discretion of Australia Post. We will confirm postage charges at time of purchase.
Customs Regulation and Documentation
Most International mail weighing 500 grams or more, or valued at $500 or more requires customs documentation. The type of article being sent determines which customs form is required and if there is any Customs Duty to be paid in the destination country.
All customs forms are available at Australia Post outlets. As the forms require carbon copies, they are unavailable for download on the internet.
As well as having the correct customs form, when sending international articles you must also adhere to international security procedures.
It is also important that you are aware of prohibited and restricted articles which may not be accepted either by Australia Post, or by the postal administration in the destination country.
Wine Packaging for oversea delivery with Australia Post
- Single Bottle Box $5.00
- Twin Bottle Box $8.00
- Pieter van Gent Winery Dozen Box- no charge
Guide to International Airmail Charges (at 11/09)
Contact Australia Post on 1800 007 678 for further information
|Destination||Two Bottles (excludes box)||One Dozen|
|USA & Canada||AUD$ 63.75||AUD$ 254.10|
|United Kingdom & Ireland||AUD$ 81.55||AUD$ 334.00|
|Europe||AUD$ 81.55||AUD$ 334.00|
|China & Japan||AUD$ 50.55||AUD$181.50|
|Singapore & Hong Kong||AUD$ 50.55||AUD$181.50|
|New Zealand||AUD $39.65||AUD$147.25|
Subscribe for Updates
Share the PvG Love
Subscribe for latest news and updates!
Pieter van Gent Winery & Vineyard
141 Black Springs Road
Mudgee NSW 2850
Phone: (02) 6373 3030
NSW Liquor Act 1982: IT IS AN OFFENCE TO SELL OR SUPPLY TO OR TO OBTAIN LIQUOR ON BEHALF OF A PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS